[mw-potential-registrant] Register your college or business in Malawi online and get a free startup website

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Aug 12 15:04:05 CAT 2021

Start to put your Malawian college or business online.

If we have learned any business sense in this pandemic, it is that you have to be
online, your meetings have to be online, your business has to be online, your school
has to be online, your government has to be online.

But then who are you online ?

Your online identity is important. Identify yourself online as Malawian by using a .mw
domain

SDNP here offers to get you started online, complete the attached domain
registration template and access our free startup website offer like this one at:
http://www.anthil.ac.mw/

Be a Malawian online, get and use a .mw domain for your business on co.mw or
com.mw, your organization on org.mw your school or college on ac.mw or edu.mw,
your government office on gov.mw your official e-mail address on .mw, your identity
as Malawian online on .mw.

You will shine and get advantage if you show off your free .mw website on
submitting tenders or applications to nationals and internationals like UN agencies,
PPDA, banks, authorities, TEVETA, etc

You can use a registrar of your choice to register your .mw domain or use the
attached template

More on this at http://www.nic.mw including list of accredited registrars and see our
free startup website offer or enquire on .mw domain registration at SDNP on E-Mail:
domains at registrar.mw Tel: 0882089166 / 0999888461 WhatsApp: 0887386433

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos Nyirenda