[sdnp-bokosi1-announce] Notification: SDNP e-mail system cleanup

Essau Matipwiri ematipwiri at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Dec 2 12:15:18 CAT 2020

Hello SDNP e-mail user,

SDNP E-MAIL SYSTEM CLEANUP
===========================

Need has arisen for SDNP to cleanup the e-mail system at SDNP so as to
improve efficiency, security and usage of resources.

We would like to observe that many subscribed users of the SDNP system
have dormant accounts on the e-mail system because they stopped using
the system without informing SDNP.

We would, therefore,  like to delete the dormant accounts and so save
resources that these accounts are now occupying. In addition, we are
concerned that hackers can stealthily hijack and abuse such dormant
accounts in a way that would be very difficult to trace.

The cleanup will start in 14 days from the date of this e-mail.

At the start, all e-mail accounts will be backed up so that there is no
loss of data.

If you are not able to access you SDNP e-mail account after 14 days then
please complete a subscription form for SDNP to restore your account
from backup with a new password. You can find a copy of the subscription
form at:
http://www.sdnp.org.mw/mwsdnp-quotesnew/sdnp-quote-prepaid-service-16.pdf

All e-mails then going to accounts that are not restored will start to
bounce after 14 days

An invoice will be raised for those that have not paid for the e-mail
services and you will be expected to make payment within 30 days of the
invoice date.

We look forward to providing you with more efficient and more secure
e-mail services following this cleanup.

Regards,

Essau Matipwiri
SDNP Technical Services
ematipwiri at sdnp.org.mw
SDNP: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
Tel:  0999888461 / 882089166
Cell: 0888156299 / 0999012341 /0888824787